Monday, June 18, 2012

Time flies...

It's been so long since I've posted here, and there's so much to talk about I hardly know where to start. I've left CSU, the mountains around our house are on fire, Frankie is now a second grader, and I turned 40. Yeesh!

But, baby steps. For now, I'll just say that I seem to have found my motivation to write again. Hopefully, there will be more to come soon. For now, I'm sitting in the kitchen, blogging in the sunshine of a beautiful Colorado morning. While I type and sip coffee, Matt is packing up the car for our week long camping trip to southern Colorado. We're planning to see the Cave of the Winds, the Royal Gorge, and the Great Sand Dunes.

Personally, I'm terrified of being away from my hairdryer for five days. I don't like being dirty, and really can't stand bugs. But, it'll be great fun to have a few days of hardcore family time. I'm looking forward to a little relaxation, reading, and hanging out with The Fam.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

K. C. Wells said...

Good luck! I can't wait to read all about it! :)

And I scour the news every day to find out about the fires. I'm glad you're not in the direct line of fire (pun intended) but I still worry about you all. XOXOXOXO