Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bike Tyke


Frankie's gone from being deathly afraid of bicycles (as in, she'd literally cry if we suggested getting her a bike), to being absolutely in love with her big-girl bike. Once we talked her into giving bicycles a try, she took to it instantly. It only took her a few minutes before she learned to zoom around the neighborhood like a pro. Now, she practically lives for our daily rides around the neighborhood. She's so speedy, I can barely keep up with her!

If we let her, I think she'd ride her bike all day until she collapsed from fatigue. Then she'd take five minutes to regroup, after which she'd beg me to take her swimming.

3 comments:

K. C. Wells said...

Go, Frankie, go!!! I miss riding my bike. I can't wait until my kidlets are ready. :) I love that you ride together!!!

jwjacole said...

I'm so proud!

Trevor said...

Is this really Frankie, or is this a picture you borrowed from "Leather Tuscadero: Behind the Music."