Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011 in pictures

Love this face. It's the face of a happy girl, and it makes all of the work we did for Christmas totally worth it.

Frankie, happily playing under the Christmas tree.

Your Christmas hosts.

Christmas cutie, happy as a clam.


Christmas afternoon family portrait.

Hello, lover.

One of Frankie's favorite gifts, a remote controlled shark blimp.

This shark has some serious stealth. You can't hear it moving until it's right on top of you. Since it's five feet long, it's kind of fun, kind of terrifying. Frankie is getting to be a pro at sneaking that thing around and scaring me.

The moustache twins.

Santa's little helper.

Stylin' in my new robe.

Coles at Christmas.

 Our house. Man, I love it.

Sweet treats.

Frankie's present to Matt & me, a handmade macaroni ornament. Awww.


Santa's presents, left for Frankie on Christmas morning. Santa even left ash footprints leading out of the fireplace, and a big ask handprint on the fireplace door.

Decked out to pass around presents.

Yay, puppets!

Luigi.

Magic hat, to go with Frankie's new magic set.

Matt, excited by his new kitchen gadgets.


The chef at work.

Christmas dinner.

Even though I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that eats them, it just wouldn't be Christmas without a big batch of Shirley's meatballs.

I put every single piece of my fab mid-century servingware to good use. Not a single dish to spare. (Pictured: something I call "mid-century dip duo." One side is hot crab dip, the other a deliciously salty cream cheese and dried beef concoction.)

Curried bread cubes for Matt's traditional cheese fondue. So delicious!

Jim, silently and unknowingly stalked by a giant shark. My official favorite Christmas picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks absolutely fabulous!! Wonderful food and such happy faces!!

Love from Mom in MO

K. C. Wells said...

What a fantastic Christmas! I really don't think Frankie could be any cuter. Really. And may I say that I am TOTALLY jealous of your new mixer?