Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Update

We're having a blast preparing for our first Christmas in our new house. We finally have a house with a space big enough for a really big tree. One of our family traditions is to dive up into the mountains and cut down a fresh tree. This year, we ended up with a tree that's almost FIFTEEN FEET tall. Woah!

Love the tree, but I think I didn't realize how hard it was going to be for two girls, one five foot (me) and one four foot (Frankie) to decorate a tree that massive. The decorations (especially up at the top) are pretty sparse. But we still had great fun putting it up.




While I was on a roll, I put up two other trees in the house. The one in our basement is a white tree with aqua ornaments (my favorite), and the other is a purple, blue, and hot pink tree in the entryway. Wer'e full on festive over here!






3 comments:

K. C. Wells said...

Love all the decorations!

Anonymous said...

Loved the trees!! I wondered if you had a ladder??? What a special Christmas you are having!!!!!!

Love from Mom in MO

jwjacole said...

I haven't seen the other two trees. Wow! You really went crazy. Good for you!