Friday, October 21, 2011

My little Ninja

Frankie's been to karate twice and Girl Scouts once. Both activities, at least for now, seem to be a hit. Frankie's especially taken with the karate lessons. I actually enjoy going with her, too, since at the end of every lesson the instructor busts out some sort of barely-age-appropriate killing device. On Frankie's first lesson, they busted out the swords. On her second lesson, they asked her to spar with another kid in the MMA padded fighting cage. Then they busted out the ninja throwing stars.

That's right. The THROWING STARS.


I don't know if you've ever had the chance to watch a six year old girl huck throwing stars at a target shaped like a ninja. If not, I'd highly recommend it. It inspires an equal degree of awe and terror. That instructor is one brave hombre.

1 comment:

K. C. Wells said...

Hope that guy is protected...if you know what I mean. ;)