Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thirty Hours, Three Countries

How crazy is this? In a span of less than thirty hours, I will have been in three different countries.

This morning, I woke up in Scotland. I'm headed to bed in England. Tomorrow, I'm hopping a ferry to Ireland with Matt and Frankie.

That's pretty amazing. Kind of boggles my mind just to think about it.

I haven't been able to post much this week, and the trend isn't going to get any better since we're leaving tomorrow for Belfast. When I get back, I'll post a recap of Erin's amazing ten-day visit, and give the full scoop on our trip to the north of Ireland. (Which is officially our last big UK adventure.)

Lots going on! Just the way I like it.

3 comments:

jwjacole said...

Can't wait to hear about Ireland. Erin is back and thought her trip was the best vacation ever. Have a great last adventure. Jo

K. C. Wells said...

We're totally living parallel lives! I re-caulked the shower, got my car detailed, went to Target, and made yarn braids in the last 30 hours.

Okay, my adventures are nothing like yours. A girl can dream, right? ;)

Have a great time!

Lisa said...

Belfast! That's wonderful. Can't wait to see the pics from your trip!