Monday, May 16, 2011

Birthday Fun

I'm headed to Cheyenne with Dovey today to do a birthday antique store/flea market sweep. Dovey even took the day off work so he could head up there with me. I'm really looking forward to it... It should be pretty darn fun!

Later, Dove is going to babysit while Matt and I go out to dinner and a movie. I think we're going to go to my favorite restaurant, El Monte, and then see the movie Bridesmaids. (My birthday, my choice! Yay!)

This morning, I was treated to an awesome birthday song written by Frankie. She sang while Matt played the keyboard. It went something like this....

Mom is great...
She's better than chocolate caaaaaake!

So, that was awesome. So far, it's shaping up to be a pretty darn great birthday.

1 comment:

K. C. Wells said...

Sounds fantastic! You deserve a birthday filled with fun and flea marketing!! Happy birthday, sweets!