Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to the UK

Frankie and I are all packed up and ready to head to the airport. We're flying back to the UK today, and are really looking forward to being on the same continent as Matt again.

I'm a little nervous for the flight, since it will be my first time flying to England alone with Frankie. I'm not sure how it'll go, solo parenting over the ocean. All I can do is hope that Frankie is in the mood to watch a ton of movies, and that I can eventually coax her into a nap.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

jwjacole said...

I know Frankie will be great. We really ran around yesterday and she should be tired out and ready to rest. Loved having you over. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I am sure Frankie will do well. She is an experienced traveler. Much more so than her Grandma Chris!

Matt will certainly be happy to have you both back!

K. C. Wells said...

Hope everything went well and you're back safe and sound...and sane. ;)