Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Friendly Skies

I'm writing this while sitting in the fancy-schmancy Business Class lounge at Heathrow Airport. We're hanging out here on a four-hour layover, waiting for our flight to Denver. I've never been in one of these airport lounges before, and I think I could really get used to it. It's quiet, has big cozy armchairs, loads of tables, and a constant stream of food on a 24-hour buffet. There's even a serve-yourself bar (beer, wine, and cocktails) and a mini-fridge with all kinds of fizzy drinks.

Here's Frankie, eating bacon and relaxing.


The only downside to the trip is that we had to leave the house at 4am to get to the airport on time. But hey... free bacon!

3 comments:

K. C. Wells said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm....bacon.

jwjacole said...

Frankie seems quit content with her bacon, video, and a banana on the side.

Anonymous said...

Business class looks pretty good to me! Enjoy..

Love from Mom in PA