Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bad Mom, birthday edition

I just read over my post, and am totally horrified by the realization of what I fed Frankie today. Maple syrup, chocolate milk, cake, two meals that included bacon, fried sandwiches, and McDonalds. Good grief...Surely that must qualify as some form of nutritional child abuse?

Frankie's diet is normally much, much more healthy. She eats fresh fruit and veggies every day. What we did today is not the norm.

Seriously.

I promise!


I think I may have taken the whole "birthday treat" thing too far. Lesson learned, blog-style.

4 comments:

K. C. Wells said...

You're not a bad mom. No worries!!!

Mr. Osborn said...

You just described the breakfast I had today. I say, if it's birthday time, go for it. It only happens once a year. Hey, I think you went to Paris today. Bonjour!

Mr. Osborn said...

Oh yes, byw, please call me Mister Osborn from now on. What the heck? I'll have to look into those google settings. I *promise* I told it to call me Chappy.

jwjacole said...

Frankie will probably bring it up when she grows up. She'll say, "Mom, I can't believe you let me eat that!" Lot's of guilt, it's part of parenting. Jo