Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kindergarten Update

Second day of Kindergarten today. Here's what Frankie said:

"I don't just like Kindergarten. I LOVE IT!!!"

In case you can't tell, Frankie had a really good day today. She was a little sad when I dropped her off, but a nice little boy named Reed helped her out by giving her a hug and a pat on the back. Now, they're super best friends. She played with him all day, and couldn't stop talking about him.

I'm so happy she made a new friend, and that she's liking Kindergarten. I hope it's not too hard for her to go back to England for a few more weeks, but when we do finally get back to Colorado she will hopefully fall right back into the school groove.

2 comments:

K. C. Wells said...

Yay, Frankie! Glad to hear she had a good day.

jwjacole said...

It was hard for Grandma and Grandad to see that picture. We are so glad she is excited and loving school. I have seen this look a hundred times and gave a hundred hugs to many criers myself but when it's your own it's tougher.