Monday, May 10, 2010

Ladies of London

Tomorrow is the big London trip. I'm so excited!!

Lisa should be on her way right now... As I write this, she's in the air somewhere over the Atlantic. She'll be settled in our London hotel sometime tomorrow morning, and I'll be on the train to join her tomorrow evening.

We have tons of fun activities planned. We're going to see a play, hit some antique markets, visit a few museums, spend an afternoon at the Tate Gallery of Modern Art, shop at Liberty's of London, and have dinner at a funky little jazz club. Pretty much London, The Works. It'll be so wonderful to see Lisa, and to have some gal-pal time.

Matt will be taking care of Frankie while I'm gone, and he'll be working from home when Frankie is out of school. (Thanks, Matt!) I'll be gone through Sunday (my birthday), so I'm in for a nice, long visit.

I'm not sure how often I'll be able to update the blog while I'm gone. I'll take tons of pictures, though, and will post as soon as I can.

Cheerio!

1 comment:

jwjacole said...

That is very exciting. I am so glad to see you get away with a good friend. Yea!! Lisa!!