Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tickled

As Frankie and I were walking around the beach today looking for rocks for our collection, we stumbled across what might be the coolest beach find ever.



It's a thick, heavy rock about the size of a brick. The word "tickle" is actually imbedded into the rock itself, the letters are indented in the stone.

I love this rock so much, I thought it deserved its own post. Isn't it wonderful? I can't even imagine how it was made, or what it was doing washed up on the shore. I love the mystery. Makes me happy just looking at it.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

It is soooooo cool! Just the kind of thing one *dreams* of finding at the beach.

I think it's a good omen.

Lisa said...

It is soooooo cool! Just the kind of thing one *dreams* of finding at the beach.

I think it's a good omen.

jwjacole said...

It's wicked!

K. C. Wells said...

I would love to know the story behind it. What a great find!!

Mimi said...

What a treasure you have...and finding THE ROCK with your best buddy Frankie! Very special......