Monday, June 7, 2010

Princess Power!


Here's a sampling of the questions Frankie asked the Princesses of Epcot Center:





Cinderella: Was it hard to stay up after midnight?




Ariel: Do you ever miss your tail?




Snow White: Do you like my shirt?



Sleeping Beauty: What's a spinning wheel?




Belle: What does the Beast's fur feel like?



Jasmine: Your dad is small and cute like a little ball. Where does your tiger sleep at night?






Frankie wants me to tell everyone that right before Princess Jasmine came to the table, Frankie ate a big bite of hot dog, and couldn't talk for a long long time. Jasmine had to wait while Frankie chewed, and Frankie thought it was all totally hilarious. Even now, Frankie's totally cracking up while telling the story.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Great questions, Frankie! I love the pictures of you with all of the princesses! Who was your favorite?

K. C. Wells said...

So, DID Snow Wizzer like her shirt?

dove said...

That's our Frankie!

Radio Girl said...

Wow, I would love to hear how the princesses responded!

-Cousin Kels

jwjacole said...

This was very fun. It sounds like it would be a hokey luncheon but Frankie was very serious about her questions and meeting the princesses. It made Grandma tear up.

Anonymous said...

Excellent inquiries, all. What the heck is a spinning wheel really anyway? Or a record player?

I'm thinking of making the Jazzy picture my wallpaper at work. Of course, I'll have to crop out Frankie.

TWW

Tif said...

Yes, Snow White *did* like Frankie's shirt. (They're both fans of yellow.)

As for the other princess questions...

Cinderella: "It's not hard to stay up to midnight when you lose track of time."

Ariel: "My father is the King of the Sea, and he can turn my legs back into a tail whenever I start to miss the ocean too much."

Sleeping Beauty: [[changed subject]]

Belle: "Soft like a teddy bear."

Jazzy: "Speaking of which, can you give me your Uncle Trevor's phone number?" ;)