Monday, February 22, 2010

Good ol' Dog


Confession: The more real the departure date becomes, the more guilty I feel about leaving Roscoe behind. I'm so glad that Matt's family is going to take him in, and I know they're going to take great care of him. Heck, Roscoe will probably get even more attention over there than he does here.

Still, I'm going to miss the old guy. He's been with us since he was a baby, and it's kind of sad to move without him.

I really hope that the change is a smooth one for him.


4 comments:

K.C. said...

He'll miss you guys, but the Coles will take good care of Ross.

jwjacole said...

We are really looking forward to having Roscoe. He is such a good dog and a real comfort to Erin particularly.

MIMI Workman said...

The photo of Roscoe is "indorable"...he will be fine with his grandparents, I'm sure!!
I'm so happy that you are sharing your "excellent adventure" with all of us. I've forwarded this to my sister and many friends, after all, every one knows TIFF.
Give Miss Frankie a big hug from me...love MIMI

Tif said...

Thanks, ladies! It's so great to open up the blog and see comments from everyone. It makes me feel the UK isn't so far away after all. :)