Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Back from Bath


It's been an extremely busy, but extremely fun few days.

Matt, Frankie, and I picked up Matt's mother Jo from the Manchester airport on Saturday morning. After a happy reunion, we piled back in the car and drove three hours down to the city of Bath. The four of us stayed at an adorable bed and breakfast for three days, and toured all around the city. We had a terrific time... Bath was absolutely beautiful.

I'll post more details soon...








(This is all of us on a double decker bus. I snapped the photo using the reflection from a window.)

5 comments:

K. C. Wells said...

So glad you guys are having a good time! I can't wait to hear more. Miss you! XOXOXOXO

dove said...

Looks like good times! The photo in the mirrored window is truly inspired! Love it!

Lisa said...

Love the pics--what a happy, gorgeous family you are! Miss you much--

Lisa

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! It looks amazing. I'm so glad you guys are having a great time. p.s. your hair looks great!

Tif said...

Can you believe how curly my hair is in that third picture? I look like Werid Al Yankovic!