Wednesday, March 17, 2010

COMPUTER MELTDOWN!!!

There's something very, very wrong with my computer keyboard. Every time I try to type a sentence, it comes out all gibberish-y. (DELL computers: Oh, how I hate thee.) If I type veeeeeery softly, the problem isn't as bad. So, I'll try my best to post. I have some stuff saved that I wrote before the crash that should transfer just fine, so I'll start with that tonight.

I just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that all was well. I'm so sorry about all of the emails that I haven't answered and the days where I haven't been able to post. I miss everyone! Between the lack of internet connection and this stupid computer of mine, it's like all of technology has conspired against me.

Without email, the internet, and this blog, I'm going a little mad. I stare out the windows at the lovely English countryside, and wish for some sort of connection to civilization. A car? A working computer? A cell phone? American television?

MRRRRGH!!!

1 comment:

jwjacole said...

Good to know it was a computer meltdown, I was very anxious to hear about the place.