Monday, March 8, 2010

A Post From Frankie

If I was a super hero, I’d be…SNAIL MAN!!!

Snail man can spray water with his feet, and can shoot fire with his tail. And he can, with his shell on his back, be protected from hot lava. His fingers and hands shoot lightening.


The bad guy is Hot Lava Man. He shoots hot lava, and that’s it.


Snail Man, he’s pretty tough. You realize that Snail Man is really tough?


His head can shoot bombs and his neck shoots remote controls and his tummy shoots computers and his legs shoot keys. That’s all about Snail man. Snail Man’s pretty awesome.


Maybe you’d like to see him someday?

5 comments:

dove said...

Hi Frankie! I miss you.

I think that Snail Man sounds pretty cool. Is he friends with Spider Man?

-Uncle Mark

Anonymous said...

Yes, Snail Man sound cools and I would like to meet him someday.

Hello to Frankie
Grandma Chris

K. C. Wells said...

Snail Man rules! Love the poem, Frankie! XOXOXOXO

jwjacole said...

I wish I could get my 1st graders to tell a story like your Snail Man story. You're the best Pumpkin! Grandma Jo

Lisa said...

Hi, Frankie! I hope you had fun rolling on the grass today!

Hi, Tiff and Matt. Glad all went well on the trip.

Tiff, I miss ya! Am heading to Pittsburgh tomorrow; plan to hit every flea market I can--

XX,
Lisa