Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Home Alone


Matt's back in the US, so it's "just the girls" for a few weeks.

There are a bunch of important meetings that Matt has to go to in the states, so he won't actually be here for the first few days of his sister's UK visit. That's a real bummer, but I know that Erin, Frankie, and I will still have a fantastic time together. I'm really looking forward to Erin's visit. She'll be our last company out here in the UK, and I'm going to take her to all of my favorite spots in the area. It'll sort of be like a 'last hurrah' for me, and a way of saying goodbye to England. Plus, it'll be great to see this part of the country through Erin's eyes. (It'll kind of be like seeing it for the first time all over again.)

2 comments:

K. C. Wells said...

Have a fun visit with Spook! :)

jwjacole said...

This will be a great adventure for the three girls and hopefully some fun days for the two grown up girls with Frankie in school. Have a great time!