Thursday, September 2, 2010

Random observations about Paris

1) Motorcycles are apparently not bound by any rules of the road. If you drive a motorcycle in Paris, feel free to drive it on the sidewalk, between incoming and outgoing traffic lanes, or right to the door of your favorite shop.


2) People here really enjoy making out in public places

3) Everything you've ever heard about the coffee in France is true. It's delicious. Like, mind-blowingly delicious. It tastes dark, rich, and deep. I'm not even a coffee drinker, but I find myself walking through the city fantasizing abouty drinking a cup. It's awesome.

4) A large glass of wine is significantly cheaper than any other drink on the menu, including coca-cola. Even at the science and industry museum, it was less expensive to get a small container of wine with lunch than the cost of a soft drink.The result? I've been drinking a lot of wine.

3 comments:

K. C. Wells said...

Are you and Matt holding cups of coffee and glasses of wine on a motorcycle while kissing? I hope so.

jwjacole said...

Don't like the PDA thing. The coffee sounds like something I'd like to try. Is it mopeds or motorcycles? Because the motorcycles sounds really crazy. P.S. I love Frankie's diary entries. Jo

Lisa said...

Gee. Paris sounds just like Oskaloosa, Iowa....