Saturday, July 3, 2010

C'est Magnifique!

I'm so excited! Matt, Frankie and I are going to Paris at the end of August!





I've always wanted to visit Paris, and I can't believe I'm actually going to get a chance to see the city. The travel circumstances are ideal, too. Matt has a meeting in Paris on a Tuesday morning, but no other work committments in France whatsoever. That means, we can jet in on Sunday, sightsee Monday, have Matt work on Tuesday, sightsee Wednesday, and head home Thursday. Work will pay for two of the hotel nighs and for Matt's flight, so all things considered it's a pretty affordable trip, too.

Sometimes, I can't believe this is my life. By the end of the summer, I'll have visited Scotland, England, France, and the USA (Vegas, baby!). We're truly fortunate to be able to do this.

2 comments:

K. C. Wells said...

I think I officially hate you. ;)

jwjacole said...

Finally! I am so glad that you finally get to go to Paris. I am very jealous. I hope this also means that Matt is getting the project. Seems like these things take a long time.