Thursday, July 15, 2010

Off to Edinburgh

We're headed out on a trip to Edinburgh this morning. We're renting anapartment in the city, and are planning to spend all weekend visiting the sights: Edinburg Castle, Mary King's Close, Hollyrood Palace.

The weather is supposed to be, as they say out here, "rubbish." Rain, rain, and more rain. When I think of Edinburgh, I think of the clear blue skies and sunny days that my brother and I had on our trip to the city. The change in weather is going to take a little getting used to.

Still, I'm really excited for the trip. Edinburgh is such a great city. I can't wait to see it again with Matt, Frankie, Jim, and Jo.

3 comments:

K. C. Wells said...

Sorry about the weather. I hope the trip is a great adventure!

Anonymous said...

I am sure you will have a wonderful time even if the weather is not the best. Enjoy!!

Mom in Pennsylvania

dove said...

Edinburgh was so much fun. I'm sure it'll be great no matter what the weather does.