Friday, January 28, 2011

An exciting 24 hours

These past 24 hours have been an absolute flurry of activity. We accepted an offer on our house last night, and put a bid in on a house on the north side of town this afternoon. We'll hear back with an answer by morning... The waiting is killing me! I really hope we get the house, and that all goes smoothly.

The house we put an offer on was the 80's-style place on Knollwood Ct. It's hard to explain... Even though the place needs some work, it just feels like home. If we get the house, I can't wait to sit on the back deck and stare at the mountains while Frankie plays in the giant  backyard. Or, to have people over for dinner & hang out in the giant front room. Or, hide out in my very own office. Or...  just *live* there.

I predict it'll be a long night, waiting for the call. I'm really feeling positive, though.

2 comments:

jwjacole said...

This has all happened so quickly. Your house now was so cute and well presented I'm not surprised that everyone loved it. The new house has lots of living area and lots of fun projects for Matt. Can't wait to hear on this one.

K. C. Wells said...

Text me when you find out. I'm feeling really good about it. You have had incredible luck; it just has to continue!!! XOXOXOXO