Friday, January 14, 2011

Updates

A few quick updates:

1) Frankie was back to normal yesterday when I picked her up from school. This leaves me wondering where on earth all that bad behavior came from? Very mysterious.

2) The realtor put a "for sale/coming soon" sign in our yard yesterday. Exciting! We're're definitely close to the point where people will start walking through.

3) Speaking of moving, Matt and I have an appointment to re-visit the house north of town that I loved tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that no one makes an offer on it before we have a chance to get in there again.

4) Matt gets home today. Yay!

1 comment:

K. C. Wells said...

Yay!!!! I'm happy for all of the updates. Fingers crossed that all goes well with the sale of your house and the search for a new one. XOXOXOXOXOXOXO