Tuesday, January 25, 2011

More house stuff

We had a group of real estate brokers tour the house today, and they all gave us really positive feedback. Hopefully, one of them will bring a client through later in the week that will be interested in our little bungalow. In  the meantime, I'm trying to stay out of the house as much as possible, keeping everything clean and clutter-free. It's not especially difficult... All I have to do is make sure that the house is clean and staged every morning. Still, I find the whole process of sitting and waiting for the right buyer to come through to be a little emotionally exhausting. It's always on my mind... It's almost like I have no room in my brain to think about anything else.

Our realtor thinks that the people that put an offer in two days ago might come back with another bid Wednesday. So, we'll see. In the meantime, I'll be hanging out in coffee shops, obsessively drinking espresso and reading my Kindle.

1 comment:

K. C. Wells said...

That sounds good to me. The Kindle reading, that is. :) It is exhausting to think about it all. The end result will be great, though!