Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sweet Irony

I am a really light sleeper. Almost any noise will wake me up. I’ve woken up before, hearing Roscoe walk across the kitchen floor. I’ve woken up from hearing a pillow fall off the edge of the bed. I've woken up from hearing the fridge motor kick on during the night.
Now, I can add a new one to the list:

I have woken up from hearing my own snoring.

This is a terrible development for several reasons.

1) My snoring wakes me up every time it happens

2) I wake up SO MAD at myself for snoring that I can’t get back to sleep

3) Matt think’s it’s hilarious that I, someone who really hates snoring, have started to snore


I hope that it's just this cold I have right now that's causing the snoring. Cause if this is a permanent thing, I'm going to lose my mind.

1 comment:

K. C. Wells said...

Ruh roh. Neti pot? Breathe Right strips? Ear plugs?