Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Searchers

The search continues for a new house...

Matt and I went to see the house north of town that I liked, and we came really close to making an offer on it. In the end, though, we decided that we need to sell our own house first before entering into any contract on another place.

Bummer.

Still, I think it's the right choice. And who knows? Maybe the house will still be there once we have an offer in on our house. It's impossible to say how long it's going to take to sell this place, but we're optimistic that it won't take longer than a month or two.

I'm sad at the possibility of letting the house north of town go, but I know that we're going to end up somewhere great. Just don't know exactly where that's going to be yet.

1 comment:

K. C. Wells said...

I'm sorry. The whole process is so yuck sometimes. I'm keeping all appendages crossed that you're house sells quickly! XOXOXOXOXO