Sunday, January 9, 2011

Foiled

A big snowstorm today foiled my plans to leave the house. Instead, I spent the morning attempting to teach Frankie how to use the Wii (with limited success) and making snow castles.





Since the grocery store is out of the question, I threw a bunch of random canned and frozen things into the crock pot in the hopes that something delicious will magically materialize. I would say I'm cautiously optimistic.

So far, it's actually been a pretty enjoyable lazy day. Frankie's in the back yard playing with her next-door-neighbor friend Noah, so she's definitely recovered from yesterday's bout of sickness/exhaustion. Not sure what the evening will hold, but I suspect there's a spritied game of "Sorry" and some hot chocolate in our collective futures.

If I don't get out of the house tomorrow, though, I think I'm going to go a little crazy.

1 comment:

K. C. Wells said...

How did the meal turn out? Fingers crossed that your housebound status changes tomorrow!