Monday, January 10, 2011

Sweet Freedom

Even though it's bitterly cold, the snow finally let up enough to let me escape the house. After I dropped Frankie off at school, I pretty much stayed out on the town all day. I had a nice leisurely lunch with The Dove and Lisa, and then did a little bargain shopping with Lisa. (I can't help myself... I love the post-Christmas sales.) There was much giggling and pawing through clearance racks. It was really a fun day.

Tomorrow morning, I have another exciting outing planned. I'm going to look at a house that Matt and I might be interested in. It's a brick house with a walk-out basement that backs up to 40 acres of open space. The house itself was built in the mid eighties, and wouldn't typically be my style. Still, there was something about it that Matt & I found charming. Too soon to tell if it'll amount to anything, but at the very least it marks the start of our house hunting phase. I'm really looking forward it.

1 comment:

K. C. Wells said...

I can't wait to hear about it!!!