Friday, April 23, 2010

The Dove is on his way!

My brother is coming for a visit! I'm so excited!!!!!



He's coming at the end of June, the 17th through the 27th. He'll be flying in to London, and then will take a connecting flight to Manchester where we'll pick him up. It's going to be so great to see him. I just hope he won't find small town life out here in Maryport too boring. Maybe we'll take him somewhere exciting, like Scotland for a few days?

I'm having such a great time planning all of these excursions and day trips. I think I missed my calling as a travel planner.

6 comments:

dove said...

Hooray for me! Can't wait!

jwjacole said...

Yea! Mark! You'll love it.

Tif said...

It's going to be fun on a bun, baby!

Tif said...

Dovey, did you get the email with all of the travel times? How does everything look?

K. C. Wells said...

Have fun, Dove! I'm excited for you...and jealous. ;)

Lisa said...

That's great, Dove! I can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!