Friday, April 9, 2010

Getcher motor runnin'...

Matt came home early today with a surprise... My new car! (Well, ok. Technically it's a used car, but it's new to me.)

Here she is:





Check out the weird "righty" steering wheel!

I'd like to thank Matt, by the way, for handling all of the details of the complex British auto sale. Basically, all I had to do was pick the car out, and then it appeared in the driveway. Pretty rad.

For a used car, it really looks great. Almost looks new, actually. I really like it.

Matt came up with the idea of enrolling me in driving lessons, and I'm starting to think that might be a pretty good idea. It's such a cute little car, it'd be a shame not to drive it.

4 comments:

dove said...

Looks nice. Have you taken it to the end of the driveway yet?

Tif said...

Soon. Maybe today?

jwjacole said...

This will be very liberating. Good job Matt. Driving lesson, why didn't I think of that. That could alleviate a lot of fears. Freedom and independance here we come.

K. C. Wells said...

Go, Tif! Go, Tif! Driving lessons sound good! I can't wait to hear all about it. Hope Ken isn't the teacher. ;)